These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are super simple to make and perfect for serving a crowd. Just a handful of ingredients is all you need, a few minutes in the oven and you have a sweet and savory snack.
If you’ve ever been to our house during the holidays, chances are you’ve enjoyed these Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. They are super simple to make, both sweet and salty in every bite and will leave the house smelling amazing. Now, I’m going to give you a warning, these cinnamon pretzels are super addicting!
why marci loves this recipe
- Easy ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen.
- Feeds a crowd on a budget.
- Leaves your house smelling amazing.
- Super simple to make, mix and bake! That’s it!
- Makes a great gift to brighten someone’s day or share with co-workers at the office.
ingredients needed to make cinnamon sugar pretzels
- coconut oil – you can also substitute out for vegetable oil. I’ve made it both ways and prefer the coconut oil as it’s obviously a healthier options.
how to make cinnamon sugar pretzels
In a large bowl, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the sugar and cinnamon until combined.
Add in your bag of pretzels. Stirring gently with a spatula or large spoon, toss to coat every piece.
On a 11×13 baking sheet lay out your pretzels in an even layer. Bake at 350° for 3-5 minutes. Once the sugar has turned white and has dried out a bit is when you want to remove them. Otherwise, the pretzels will burn.
Allow to sit for a minute or two and enjoy!
how to store leftovers
Place any leftover cinnamon sugar pretzels in an air tight container or ziploc bag. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight for 7-10 days.